workit’s covid-19 response
All the info you need to know about how we’re keeping you safe at our eCommerce Hubs.
How Workit Spaces is Keeping You Safe
We’re prioritising your safety in the workplace
We’re taking the necessary precautions to keep our members and staff safe including:
- Deep cleaning all Hubs every night and wiping down surfaces
- Requiring all members and their guests to check-in using the QR codes at entrances
- Hand sanitiser stations located around the Hubs and temperature checks upon entry
- UV light in our air conditioning systems to kill pathogens
- Implementing social distancing rules in accordance with NSW Health regulations.
We recognise that getting vaccinated is a personal choice. We strongly encourage and support Covid vaccinations to help keep our community healthy and safe.
We ask that Workit Members discuss their vaccination policy with their teams and carefully consider inviting members of the public into the Hub. If you’re hosting an event in the Hubs, Workit Spaces must comply with NSW Health Directives.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch at email@example.com
Sign up to the Workit newsletter
Get the latest updates on Workit Spaces, the blog and more.
Learn more about the Workit Spaces story and our co-founders.
Read articles about eCommerce, running a business and more.
Visit our photo gallery to get a better feel of our coworking spaces.
Our COVID Reality videos show the experiences of Workit businesses.
Hear from the Women of Workit and their diverse experiences in our hub.