Terms & Conditions
Workit Spaces Website & App Terms & Conditions
We are Bader Investments Pty Ltd trading as Workit Spaces – ABN 47 626 106 492 (“we” or “us”) hereafter referred to as “Workit Spaces” (“We” or “us”) owns and operates the website https://members.workitspaces.com.au/ and https://members.workitspaces.com.au (the “Website” or “Application” or “App”), where you can find information about our products, services, and locations.
The text, images, videos, audio clips, software, and other content generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the website (collectively, “Content”) are contributed by us and our licensors. We and our licensors retain all proprietary rights in the website and the Content made available on or through the Site, and, except as expressly outlined in these Website & App Terms, no rights are granted to any Content.
Subject to these Website Terms, we grant each user of the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for viewing, browsing, and using the functionality of the website.
All Content is for general informational purposes only. We reserve the right, but do not have any obligation to monitor, remove, edit, modify or remove any Content, in our sole discretion, at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
To the extent permitted by law, We and authorised assignees, officers, agents, and directors disclaim all warranties and terms, express or implied, concerning the App, Website, Content, or services (including third-party services) on or accessible through the website.
Privacy and Data Collection
For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
Types of information we collect
In the process of conducting our businesses, we may collect a range of personal information from current and prospective members, service providers, and other individuals where it is necessary in order to operate our business. This information can include such things as a person’s name, contact details, job title, organisation name, and real-time information about when they visit Workit Spaces locations.
How we collect information
Most of the personal information we collect will be collected directly from you when you enter into a service agreement with Workit Spaces or consent to use our App or Website.
We may use “Cookies” to keep track of personal preferences and compile aggregate data about App and Website traffic and interaction with us so that we can offer you better experiences and tools in the future. “Cookies” are small files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser and enable our site to recognise your browser and remember certain information – such as information about your computer or device, your browser, IP address, and other software or hardware you use when interacting with us. You should be able to configure your computer or other web browsing device so that it disables cookies or does not accept them. However, if you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use our products or services that require you to “sign in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of our service.
Use or disclosure
We collect and use personal information in order to:
– provide our members with operational workspace;
– foster business relations between Workit Spaces members;
– provide various business support services to our members;
– notify members of news and event information;
– distribute promotional material;
– customise, measure, and improve our services; and
– other purposes related to the provision of our services.
Organisations that we regularly share personal information with including our marketing and customer relationship management platform, mail distribution providers, and secure data storage providers. We will not provide your information to a third party for the purposes of direct marketing without your informed consent.
If you do not provide us with the personal information we request, we will be unable to provide you with the full range of our services and, depending on the information withheld, you may be ineligible to become a Hub member or use our Services.
Direct marketing is the promotion of goods and services directly to you including through emails, SMS, phone calls, and the post. We will only send you direct marketing materials if you would reasonably expect to receive them, or you have consented to communication from Us.
We may use third-party service providers that are overseas to process your personal information, however, we will not disclose your personal information to an overseas entity unless we reasonably believe that the overseas entity is subject to the same or similar privacy laws to those found in Australia, or you have otherwise consented to us disclosing your personal information to the overseas entity.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we use the recommended industry standards when storing and dealing with your personal information. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure and ensure the accuracy and proper use of your personal information we use a range of physical, technical, and administrative measures such as:
– hosting of our App and Website on servers located in secure third party centers, who we use reasonable measures to ensure employ best practice procedures in relation to the security of data;
– reviewing the adequacy of technical and physical security measures used by any third party suppliers who will be processing or storing your personal information; and
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, interference or loss, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. If a data breach occurs, and there is a real risk of harm to you as a result of such a breach, we will notify you as soon as possible.
In addition to the measures we take to protect your personal information, you should ensure that you keep secret and regularly change any access passwords to your account with us, and always log out of any secure pages.
When we no longer need your personal information for a permitted purpose and we are not required to keep it to comply with any laws, we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy your personal information or to ensure that the information is de-identified.
Access and Correction
Upon your written request we will provide you with a copy of your personal information that we hold, unless there is a legitimate reason under the Law, not to do so. We will take reasonable steps to correct your personal information if we are satisfied that it is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading. This extends to third parties that we have provided your personal information unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims concerning the App or Website, you may contact us at Workit Spaces, Unit A1/35 – 39 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015 or via email@example.com
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
Making a Booking
2) These terms govern all hire of rooms and studios from Workit Spaces. Each hire request constitutes a separate offer to hire studios and/or rooms. An offer is only accepted when you have received a confirmation notice from Workit Spaces.
3) Workit Spaces may choose at any time, in its sole discretion, not to hire out rooms/studios to you. All rooms/studios are subject to availability.
4) Any requests for special services or furniture requirements must be received by us in writing at least 2 business days prior to your booking.
5) Any catering requirements must be confirmed in writing at least 2 business days before your booking.
6) All bookings for rooms/studios must be submitted via the booking portal either on the Workit Spaces website or the Workit Spaces mobile application.
Fees and Payment
7) Members can use their credits to hire rooms/studios from Workit Spaces. Members with insufficient credits will be charged for hire.
8) Non-members can pay via credit card via the booking portal on the Workit Spaces website.
9) Fees are set by Workit Spaces and are current at the time of booking. Workit Spaces reserves the right to revise these fees from time to time.
10) Additional fees may be incurred if you take longer than your specified time in a room/studio or if you request an early start, catering, or any extra services.
11) Workit Spaces reserves the right to charge you for any damages or losses incurred during your use of the rooms/studio. This extends to damages brought about by your personnel, employees, guests or contractors relating to your use of the room/studio.
12) All cancellations must have a minimum of seven days (170 Hours) notice. Otherwise, fees apply.
13) Cancellations within 2 business days of your booking will require 100% payment of your confirmed fees.
14) Cancellation requests must be made in writing to an authorised Workit Spaces representative.
15) Cancellations made seven days or more in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 2 to 7 days of the event will receive credits to apply for a future booking.
16) Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the booking time will not be refunded or credited.
Sign up to the Workit newsletter
Get the latest updates on Workit Spaces, the blog and more.
Learn more about the Workit Spaces story and our co-founders.
Read articles about eCommerce, running a business and more.
Visit our photo gallery to get a better feel of our coworking spaces.
Our COVID Reality videos show the experiences of Workit businesses.
Hear from the Women of Workit and their diverse experiences in our hub.